Milton Ontario Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners would help you commercialize, enforce and protect your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a brand or trade secret, maintain your competitive advantage or commercialize an invention, we have intellectual property services offering realistic advice and efficient and effective services to clients.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the aspects of intellectual property law. With our help, you can maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your chances in creating a competitive business advantage.
The services we provide in Intellectual Property law include all those that are considered necessary to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement services. Our experts can provide opinions about trade-marks, patents, and industrial designs. To register intellectual property within Canada and the United States, your application will be prepared and prosecuted by experienced trade-mark and patent paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is skilled in the preparation of patent applications in your particular technical area.
Intellectual Property services assist clients in the maintenance and commercialization of intellectual property assets. The strategic business objectives of clients will constantly be our top priority, and whichever suggestion will be formulated in order to meet client objectives. Regular intellectual property audits will guarantee the right protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation will comprise right employment agreements and policies, ample agreements with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general advice regarding the steps required for the control and ownership of intangible assets, consisting of trade secrets. Services consist of the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to acquire, license, or sell intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of various other agreements, like for instance collaboration agreements, confidentiality agreements, distribution agreements, end use agreements, and joint venture agreements, connected to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the sale and purchase of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our intellectual property litigators enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend or assert the rights of clients before all levels of federal and provincial courts concerning any and all aspects of trade-mark, patent, copyright, and trade secrets law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes effectively and, if required, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf